Google
 

Sunday, August 10, 2008

selfish?

The decision i'm going to make is going to cost a person losing lots of money. I feel bad about it but it's for my own good. Another word to tell the whole world, i'm selfish.

I weighed all the pros and cons before i finally decided. There are several cons & one big pro. I'll not be as comfortable as i am now, or have the freedom i'm having. Let's put the work challenges aside. I need to be independant & learn how to do side parking as well. Driving is not a problem for me, but i just can't get a car into a parking lot. That explains why i hardly drive when my colls and i go out for lunch, unless one of them volunteers to help me park :D

Back to the story on why it's going to cost a lot of money. There is a possibility that one's life maybe affected by my decision which i pray not. Unless miracle happens, i'll stay where i am now.

No comments: