Google
 

Thursday, June 28, 2007

songs

My mp3 folders have not been updated since i dun want to know when. The first song i played was Your Song by Elthon John. Got to know this song from Moulin Rouge. This is one of my all time favourite movies besides Back to the Future, Jumanji, Phantom of the Opera, Con Air & Perhaps Love (Jacky Cheung). Just give me these dvds and i will have movie marathon this Saturday & Sunday :P


Some of the songs in my folders bring back memories: good, bad, bitter, sweet, sour. Some of them remind me of school days like BackStreet Boys, Boyzone, NSync & Code Red, especially Forever by Damage. There were also songs which remind me of college days. I missed time my roommates & i had during my diploma. We woke up at 3am to look at shooting stars until 9am, how silly. My coursemates & i would have lunch together & we went back to library again at night just to study & chat sometimes. It was so much fun and i really miss those moments now.

While working, i got to know an online friend nicknamed of Kage from Malacca. Nice guy who is younger than me. He sent me Last Christmas(Acapella) by NSync. We're just good friend, not attracted to each other & have not met each other until now. I just ping-ed him after dunno how many months not talking to him :P Hopefully he still remembers me.


Need to get ready for marching now.